Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Emily Kyle MS RDN CDN CLT
Emily Kyle is the author and photographer behind Emily Kyle Nutrition. She has earned a Master’s of Science Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from SUNY Oneonta and a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nutrition Management from Rochester Institute of Technology. She is proud to have won several awards and honors to recognize her career accomplishments as a registered dietitian and national media personality. As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioner, Emily specializes in the use of cannabis and nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle.
Phil Kyle is the Executive Culinary Director and Head Chef at EKN. Phil Kyle is an experienced chef and successful culinary entrepreneur with more than three decades of restaurant experience. After leaving his own restaurant in 2019, he has taken over the position of Executive Chef and Culinary Director for EKN. As a chef, Phil specializes in the cannabis culinary arts and how cannabis can be used in conjunction with food to support a healthy lifestyle.
Customers Also Bought Items By
The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook offers the fastest, everyday recipes to take control of hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s symptoms for long-term relief.
When you’re dealing with symptom flare-ups, the last thing you want to do is spend hours cooking. The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook offers quick recipe solutions to manage hypothyroid and Hashimoto’s symptoms, so that you can get in and out of the kitchen and back to your life.
From Crispy Baked Tempeh Fingers to Rub Roasted Pork Tenderloin, these no-fuss recipes combine quick and easy prep and cook times for table-ready meals in 30-minutes or less. Complete with a guide to setting up a thyroid-friendly kitchen, plus tons of tips and tricks to make home cooking easier, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook is an everyday solution to get long-term symptom relief.
The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook includes:
- An essential introduction that explains the thyroid-diet connection, and offers instruction on foods to eat and avoid, along with guidelines for preparing your pantry and eating out.
- 125 recipes that are all gluten-free and dairy-free, and ready to eat in 30-minutes or less.
- Quick reference labels that allow you to choose what to eat based on your needs, with labels for Paleo, Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), Elimination Provocation (EP), and more!
Don’t let a busy day get in the way of eating foods that support optimal thyroid function. Heal your body with nourishing, quick and easy recipes from The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook.
Manage your thyroid condition symptoms with a simple 4-week meal plan
Shifting your diet and lifestyle to accommodate thyroid disease can seem overwhelming, but it may be easier than you think. The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan presents a 28-day meal plan featuring more than 50 easy-to-make recipes that taste great and help you control your symptoms—reset your metabolism, lose weight, and restore your energy so you can live a full and happy life.
Along with tasty recipes, this thyroid diet cookbook outlines the advantages of both a Paleo and autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet, as well as offering beneficial advice and helpful tips for applying more holistic interventions, such as managing stress and removing environmental toxins like mercury from everyday living.
The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan includes:
- Thyroid 101—Understand what your body is going through with an up-to-date section about the causes and triggers of thyroid diseases such as chronic stress, pregnancy, and leaky gut.
- Variations aplenty—Discover 75 thyroid diet recipes that cater to everyone even if you’re gluten- or dairy-free, along with useful labels for specific dietary needs.
- Reintroduction stage—After the elimination phase, you’ll learn how to properly reintroduce foods into your diet so you can build a truly personalized thyroid diet.
Find out how simple relieving your thyroid disease symptoms can be with The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan.
The ultimate cookbook for healing Hashimoto’s with the autoimmune protocol
An anti-inflammatory, allergen-free autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet can help relieve or even reverse the symptoms of Hashimoto’s. This AIP cookbook makes it delicious, nutritious, and doable to adopt the diet, with step-by-step instructions and recipes that are easy and realistic for every lifestyle and budget.
Each recipe contains a delicious combination of anti-inflammatory, nutrient-rich ingredients that are free of the common inflammatory triggers that exacerbate the condition. If you are living with Hashimoto’s and are ready to follow a new path to healing, The Hashimoto's AIP Cookbook can help put your symptoms to rest.
- A health and diet overview―Learn everything you need to know about Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism, and why your diet can help you heal.
- No-fuss AIP recipes―These recipes take the guesswork out of following AIP guidelines and are fast to put together with options for 30-minute, 5-ingredient, one-pot, and make-ahead meals.
- Helpful extras―With a 2-week meal plan and info on the foods to enjoy or avoid, this book is packed with useful tips and information for your new AIP lifestyle.
Address the root cause of Hashimoto’s symptoms with healing, restorative recipes.
Eat clean with this easy meal prep cookbook and guide
Eating clean every day can feel impossible when your days run a mile a minute—but it doesn’t have to be a challenge. Nourish your body with real, whole foods no matter how busy life gets with this clean eating cookbook and meal prep guide. With six weeks of easy prep plans—plus a lineup of delicious recipes—this healthy cookbook helps you save time and get the most out of common ingredients.
Brush up on the fundamentals of a clean eating lifestyle and explore a complete guide to weekly meal prepping for sustainable success. Follow the weekly shopping lists and step-by-step prep instructions, and learn tips for safe, convenient food storage. Discover options for different dietary needs like gluten- and dairy-free, and customize your plans by swapping out recipes anytime. Plus, every recipe includes helpful nutritional info.
- 6 Weeks to prep like a pro—Learn to master meal prep with six clear and simple weeklong plans that build up your skills as you go.
- 75 Nourishing recipes—Dig in to Green Tea & Ginger Overnight Oats, Spinach Avocado Chickpea Salad, Grilled Tandoori Chicken Legs, Caprese Salad Grain Bowl, and more.
- Whole, healthy foods—These clean eating plans center around whole foods that are easy to source and prepare, with options for both plant and animal proteins.
Fuel yourself, even on the busiest days, with this delicious clean eating cookbook.