Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Nicole Hallissey MS RDN CDN
Nicole Hallissey MS, RDN, CDN is a nationally recognized Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, writer, speaker and owner of Worksite Wellness Nutrition. Primary based in New York City, Nicole specializes in corporate wellness and has a social media presence as the Worksite Wellness Nutritionist on Instagram. Nicole completed her master’s degree in Nutrition and Education at Columbia University and holds an undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Rutgers University. She loves creating easy and healthy recipes that align with the schedules of busy, working individuals. Nicole values and preaches the importance of self-care and work life balance. During her free time, she enjoys traveling, exploring the NYC food scene and snuggling up for movie nights with her daughter Leila.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Slim on calories, big on flavor—a low calorie cookbook with meal planning and prep
In the world of healthy eating, failing to plan can mean planning to fail—so set yourself up for success with the Low Calorie Meal Prep Cookbook. You’ll find a complete how-to guide for meal prep along with 75 nutritionally balanced recipes and six weeks of convenient meal plans in this low calorie cookbook.
Being calorie-conscious doesn’t mean you have to miss out. This low calorie cookbook is filled with mouthwatering meals like Southwestern Breakfast Quesadilla, a Deconstructed Egg Roll in a Jar, and Honey-Sriracha Chicken over Broccoli Noodles. Plus, you’ll find helpful pointers for thawing and reheating your prepped meals so they continue to taste great and fuel you throughout the week.
This low calorie cookbook includes:
- Principles of prep—Learn the guiding principles of meal prep, including batch cooking and starting slow by making one or two meals first, then building your way up to more.
- Contain yourself—This low calorie cookbook gives you the tried and tested rundown of the best containers and food storage techniques for successful meal planning.
- Plan your pantry—From calorie-smart sweeteners to handy canned items, flavorful condiments, and dried herbs and spices, discover lists for stocking your kitchen with healthy staples.
Cut calories, save time, and feel great—this low calorie cookbook that incorporates meal prep will show you how.
Find and maintain your healthy weight with fresh and delicious recipes from The Truly Healthy Pescatarian Cookbook.
The pescatarian diet offers a healthy, balanced approach to achieving and sustaining your ideal weight. In The Truly Healthy Pescatarian Cookbook, you’ll learn how to support your health goals with deliciously nutritious recipes that make losing weight—and keeping it off—an enriching and fulfilling experience.
From setting weight loss goals to establishing healthy lifestyle routines, this pescatarian cookbook takes a holistic approach to real, sustainable change. Complete with 75 plant-forward and protein packed recipes, The Truly Healthy Pescatarian Cookbook is your total reference for achieving and maintaining a healthy weight on the pescatarian diet.
The Truly Healthy Pescatarian Cookbook includes:
- An introduction that explains the basic principles and benefits of the pescatarian diet, and includes helpful FAQ and guidance for pantry prep.
- Weight loss 101 that helps you identify your ideal calorie intake, set personal weight goals, and establish healthy lifestyle routines.
- 75 recipes for breakfasts, soups and salads, vegetarian mains, seafood mains, snacks and sides, and desserts.
With recipes like Tex-Mex Tempeh Veggie Skillet and Seafood Paella with Sweet Plantains, The Truly Healthy Pescatarian Cookbook is your complete resource to eat healthy meals that make you look and feel great on the pescatarian diet.