Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
For a lifetime love of baking―a super easy cookbook for kids ages 6 to 12
When it comes to baking, even the littlest hands are eager to start mixing up tasty treats. Super Simple Baking for Kids equips new bakers with the most fun and easiest-ever recipes to whip up. Cookies, muffins, and cakes galore are sure to leave even grown-ups asking for more.
Beginning with the basics, kids ages 6 to 12 will learn key baking skills like how to separate eggs or knead dough. When these techniques are mastered, they can cook up over 55 super yummy recipes with confidence. (If only they were old enough to do the dishes!)
This kids baking cookbook includes:
- Kids baking tutorials―Kids learn all about equipment, safety, and skills they need to be successful in the kitchen.
- Easy as 1,2,3―Recipes use 5-10 ingredients max, no fancy equipment, and are labeled in degree of easiness.
- Fun foods―Making eating just as fun as baking with sweet and savory recipes like Rainbow Sprinkle Whoopie Pies, Apple-Cider Doughnut Cake, Soft Pretzels and more
The sweetest treat you’ll find in this kids baking cookbook is even better than something you can eat―it’s the memories you’ll cook up.
Kids baking is a piece of cake with this colorful kids’ cookbook for ages 4 to 8
Baking for kids can be so exciting! Kid Chef Junior Bakes continues the tradition of every previous Kid Chef cookbook and Kid Chef Bakes cookbook, with recipes that hit the sweet spot between fun, easy, and truly tasty. With step-by-step instructions and large text that’s easy to read, this baking cookbook for kids will get kids baking in no time. Whether they’re learning how to make Dirt Cups with Candy Worms, Strawberry Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, or Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry-Cream Cheese Muffins, they’ll be baking for real―together with you.
This kids baking book includes:
- A range of challenge levels―With this junior chef cookbook, kids will try a mix of recipes with different baking techniques so they can challenge themselves to practice key kitchen skills.
- The ultimate kid baking cookbook―From oven and knife safety, to reading a recipe, to measuring ingredients accurately, kids will learn the importance of staying safe and organized in the kitchen.
- Space to make it their own―There’s oodles of room for doodling and decorating, plus fill-ins and jokes with each recipe in this memorable choice for a kid’s first cookbook.
Explore a baking book for kids that makes it simple and fun for them to learn skills and independence—and whip up dishes the whole family will love.
A deliciously easy cupcake cookbook kids 8 to 12 will love
Cupcakes are some of the most magical, mouthwatering baked goods―but you don’t need fancy equipment or tons of experience to make these fun, frosted treats from scratch. Cupcake Cookbook for Kids gives budding bakers everything they need to become a master cupcake maker, packed with foolproof baking tips, handy decorating techniques, go-to frostings, and easy-to-follow cupcake and frosting recipes.
This cupcake cookbook offers plenty of guidance on baking and decorating the perfect cupcake. Try your hand at classic staples like Rich Chocolate Cupcakes before leveling up with more advanced fun-filled cupcakes such as Butterbeer Cupcakes with Butterscotch Frosting. Celebrate by wowing your friends with birthday-themed Melting Ice Cream Cones or getting in the holiday spirit with Going, Going, Gone Snowmen.
The Cupcake Cookbook for Kids includes:
- Outside the box―This cupcake cookbook helps you ditch the premade mixes and learn the ropes of baking cupcakes entirely from scratch, including all the tools, tricks, terminology, and safety tips you’ll need.
- Delight in every bite―You’ll find recipes for 40 yummy cupcakes in this cupcake cookbook, ranging from fun classics to more unique advanced cupcakes, with “Ask an Adult” tips if you need extra help.
- Sprinkle of magic―Get to know your piping bag with 10 recipes for fluffy buttercream or smooth glazes, before topping them off with whimsical decorations.
With the Cupcake Cookbook for Kids, you can satisfy your sweet tooth with creative, delightfully decorated cupcakes made by you.
Help kids 6 to 12 become home pizza chefs―it’s easy as pie!
Learning how to make your own warm, gooey, delicious pizza is so much fun―no matter how you slice it! Pizza School has everything you “knead” to start making your own pies, including easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step instructions and lots of pictures.
From a simple Cheese Pizza to fancier creations like a Balsamic Mushroom & Goat Cheese Pizza, these creative recipes go from easiest to most complicated―so you can learn at your own pace. You’ll also find space in the back of the book to record your very own recipes so you can remember them for next time.
This awesome kids’ cookbook includes:
- Pizza-making 101―Advance your pizza knowledge with helpful guides to making a variety of doughs, sauces, and toppings, along with basic kitchen skills and safety tips.
- Tons of flavors―Pick from the classics, new-school favorites, flavors from around the world, and flavors you’ve probably never tried before.
- Fun while cooking―Discover funny jokes and interesting facts with each recipe, as well as some cool craft activities throughout the book.
Get schooled on pizza-making! This exciting cookbook for kids will teach you everything you need to know to become a pizza pro.