Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lauren Keating
Lauren Keating is the author behind the blog Healthy Delicious, where she has been sharing easy weeknight recipes made with fresh, nutritious ingredients for over a decade.
Lauren studied plant-based professional cooking through Rouxbe cooking school and uses those skills to incorporate fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into her recipes in unique ways. Her work has been featured by Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Parade Magazine, Yahoo! News, Buzzfeed, and The Huffington Post, among others.
Lauren lives in Upstate New York with her husband, Shawn, and their two dogs and lives by the motto: If it isn't delicious, it isn't worth eating.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Lauren Keating
Healthy Eating Made Everyday Easy.
The key to healthy eating (hint: this isn’t about dieting) is keeping meals effortless and totally delicious. The best part is, you can do it all with just one pot.
This healthy eating cookbook makes it easier than ever to enjoy good-for-you food that is good for your weeknight schedule, too. With 101 satisfying and nutritious recipes for one-and-done meals—no extra pots or pans needed—you’ll spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying real food. Recipes this easy make it hard to eat unhealthy.
Inside this healthy eating cookbook, you’ll find:
- Guidelines to Eat Well, Live Well—Learn the basics of healthy eating, foods to enjoy and avoid, and how to prep fast.
- Just One-Pot Recipes (REALLY)—Make a complete dish from start to finish with your Air Fryer, Dutch Oven, Electric Pressure Cooker, Sheet Pan, Skillet, or Slow Cooker.
- 101 All-Day Meals—Eat healthy from breakfast through dinner with these fulfilling and filling recipes.
Wake up with Apple Cinnamon Buns or whip up Mushroom and Farro “Stroganoff” for dinner, whatever is on the menu—this healthy eating cookbook makes sure it will be easy and tasty, too.
Healthy meal prep recipes for your slow cooker—and your fast-paced life
Eating fresh, healthy food doesn’t have to mean spending hours prepping in the kitchen. Optimize your slow cooker for convenience and ease with the Healthy Meal Prep Slow Cooker Cookbook. This slow cooker cookbook makes preparing delicious, nourishing dishes ahead of time simpler than ever. With 100 meal prep-friendly recipes that let your slow cooker do the work, you can spend more time doing the things you love.
The Healthy Meal Prep Slow Cooker Cookbook teaches you the basics of meal prep, with strategies for prepping using a slow cooker—all adaptable to your schedule and personal needs. Get tips for prepping ingredients to be cooked later, along with instructions for storing your finished dishes safely in the fridge or freezer. With recipes included for breakfast as well as vegetarian and vegan meals, all the variety in this slow cooker cookbook makes it easy to mix and match.
The Healthy Meal Prep Slow Cooker Cookbook includes:
- 100 tasty recipes—Whip up Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Samosa Soup, Buffalo Chickpea Sloppy Joes, Zucchini Lasagna, Shrimp Fajitas, Greek Stuffed Chicken Breasts, and much more!
- Prep strategies—This slow cooker cookbook uses three simple, flexible tactics: prepping ingredients ahead of time, batch cooking components for flexible meals, and cooking and portioning complete dishes.
- Easy planning—Hit the ground running with a step-by-step sample meal prep plan, handy lists of kitchen staples, and essential food safety guidelines.
Put easy, healthy, satisfying meals on the table all week with the Healthy Meal Prep Slow Cooker Cookbook!
Master your Ninja® Foodi™ 2-Basket Air Fryer with this official companion cookbook
The Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer has changed the game. It uses DualZone technology to cook two different foods at once, even if they require different cooking times or temperatures. This Ninja Foodi air fryer cookbook is officially authorized by the team at Ninja to help you take full advantage of your new favorite appliance and create crispy, mouthwatering meals in a flash.
- Understand your air fryer—Start with a breakdown of all the functions and features of your Ninja Foodi, along with tips for cooking success.
- Cook up a storm—Try 80 delicious, 2-basket recipes that show off your air fryer’s ability to air fry, broil, roast, bake, dehydrate, and reheat independently—so you can fry fish and roast veggies at the same time!
- Mix and match—Find a chart that lists the cook time, cooking method, and temperature for each recipe component so you can swap out the mains and sides any way you choose.
Get ready to pull air-frying double duty with the ultimate air fryer cookbook for beginners.
Clean eating made easy with an Instant Pot
Find out how an Instant Pot simplifies clean eating. Even if you’ve never used this electric pressure cooker before, this complete guide and cookbook offers everything you need to create nutritious, whole-food meals with ease. Featuring tons of recipes made for set-and-forget cooking, this is the perfect starting place for clean eaters and Instant Pot enthusiasts alike.
This healthy Instant Pot cookbook features:
- Clean eating basics—Learn all about what clean eating is, the ways it benefits the body, and how it can be used to reimagine recipes.
- Instant Pot essentials—Discover everything needed to make the most out of this versatile appliance, from setup to cooking and cleaning.
- Pressure cooker recipes—Enjoy easy dishes, like Chicken Fajitas, Broccoli-Basil Pasta, and Grain-Free Brownies, that pack in nutrition without sacrificing flavor.
Say goodbye to processed foods with this convenient standout among healthy cookbooks.
The all-in-one guide to getting started with an Instant Pot
There’s a lot to know after taking an Instant Pot out of its box for the first time. What’s the difference between quick and natural release? Why is it important to add ingredients in a certain order? Is it really possible to make brownie bites in a pressure cooker? This Instant Pot cookbook will answer all those questions and more!
The Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners helps even the newest user become a confident cook. Get a full breakdown of how to cook with an Instant Pot, as well as 100 recipes to enjoy.
This Instant Pot cookbook features:
- Settings explained—Find out what every button on the Instant Pot does so it’s easy to make the right cooking choices every time.
- Step-by-step directions—Make sure your first meal is flawless with a complete guide to the basics of preparing any Instant Pot dish.
- Easy recipes—See why the Instant Pot is so popular with quick and simple starter recipes that will turn out mouthwatering meats, succulent veggies, and crave-worthy desserts.
Take the pressure out of pressure cooking with the Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners.