Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kelli Shallal RD
Hi! My name is Kelli Shallal, MPH RD, I'm a Registered Dietitian and personal trainer based in Phoenix, Arizona. I received my Master's of Public Health from Loma Linda University in 2013 and became an RD shortly after that. Before I became a dietitian, I had NO IDEA how to cook or what healthy food was. In fact, I'd never seen green beans that weren't served in a can until I was 23! (Oh, and did I mention those canned green beans were served boiled with butter and sugar? Thanks to my very southern Grandma for that!)
My mission is to help you achieve a balance between healthy and happy. A healthy lifestyle should include healthy food, fitness, stress management, sleep, treats, participation in social gatherings, and happiness. Balance is a subjective word, but I want to help you find a place where you are enjoying your life but also taking care of your health.
At this point in my career through private practice, my blog, my books, and meal planning service, I've helped thousands of people lose weight, improve their GI health, balance their hormones, and get organized in the kitchen. I can't wait to help you on your healthy living journey too!
Customers Also Bought Items By
Simple meal prep and recipes for long-term weight loss success
Eating healthy to lose weight doesn’t have to mean spending tons of money or hours in the kitchen every day. Meal Prep for Weight Loss teaches you how to prepare healthy meals in efficient batches so you can enjoy them all week long. With these meal plans and recipes, you’ll always have a fast, nourishing meal to reach for—helping you feel great and lose weight sustainably, week after week.
Learn the basics of meal planning and quick, consistent food preparation. Brush up on food safety and storage, and get tips for reheating food and using up leftovers. Each plan includes shopping lists, recipes, and step-by-step instructions for meal prep. Most of the batch-friendly recipes are suited to a Mediterranean or DASH diet, and all include nutritional information, so you can easily swap them into your meal plans.
This meal prep cookbook includes:
- 8 Meal Prep plans―Start off easily with basic 3-recipe plans and work your way to more fast and efficient 6-recipe plans.
- 75 Flavorful recipes―Enjoy Cinnamon-Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, Crunchy Rainbow Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing.
- Easy, balanced eating―Portion out the veggies, protein, and carbs on your plate to promote steady energy levels and sustainable weight loss.
Stay on track to your weight loss goals with the perfectly portioned meal prep plans in this healthy cookbook.
Lose weight the simple way—100 recipes and a 30-day plan to kickstart long-term health
If you’re looking to adopt a healthier lifestyle but don’t know where to begin, you’re in luck. This healthy cookbook is all about starting fresh. It’s your template for developing skills and habits around cooking, nutrition, and exercise that will set you up for weight loss success, and help you stay positive and realistic about your body and your health.
It’s easy to stick to this healthy cookbook and encouraging 30-day program no matter how busy you are, with weekly meal plans and shopping lists, along with simple exercise routines you can do at home. You’ll also find 100 delicious recipes that make it practical to develop a diet that leaves you feeling satisfied and energized.
Discover a healthy cookbook that offers:
- 30 Days and beyond—Equip yourself with the tools you need to form better eating and exercise habits—and to maintain them for a lifetime.
- 100 Easy, healthy dishes—Discover a healthy cookbook of hearty recipes, many of which only require a few ingredients, just one pot or pan, or take just 30 minutes to prepare.
- Go-to workout plans—Find an entire chapter of easy-to-follow workouts that will help you build strength, boost your mood, and burn calories.
This healthy cookbook and weight loss plan is your ultimate guide to taking better care of your body.