Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Sweet and savory baking recipes that make just enough to satisfy
What do you do when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to bake a full batch? Small Batch Baking has the perfect solution, with 60 recipes for sweet and savory treats that have been expertly scaled down to make just enough for you!
Baking in small batches means fewer leftovers, less food waste, and the ability to eat everything while it’s still fresh. This friendly guide breaks it down for you, meaning you won’t need to calculate any complex measurement conversions. Just follow the tips and instructions and you’ll be whipping up smaller batches of cakes, brownies, breads, pies, and so much more.
- Exactly the right amount—Portioned for just 6 cupcakes or 12 cookies, these baking recipes make the perfect number for serving a small gathering or just yourself.
- Customizable recipe yields—All of the ingredients are measured by both weight and volume so it’s easy to double or triple a recipe if you need to make more.
- Simple kitchen equipment—These sweets can be made with standard bowls and pans, with no need for any specialty or mini bakeware.
Create perfectly portioned treats anytime with the Small Batch Baking Cookbook.
Pie made foolproof—all you knead is love
A warm slice of homemade pie can complete any celebration—but every baker knows that a problematic pie is enough to sour a sweet occasion. This pie cookbook gives you the support you need to start making perfect, homemade pies from scratch.
This pie cookbook gets your dough rolling, complete with step-by-step techniques for mixing, shaping, rolling, and finishing your dough. Refine your pastry base with a fail-safe, flaky, buttery crust recipe—or taste the seasons with 50 creative and classic seasonal pies.
This pie cookbook includes:
- Baked to pie-fection—Get advice in this pie cookbook on fundamental tools, common terms, and pantry essentials—as well as troubleshooting for soggy bottoms, cracked custard, and more.
- Crust you can trust—Achieve the tastiest, flakiest crust with a fail-safe, all-butter recipe, in addition to master recipes for a variety of crusts.
- Year-round yum—Enjoy a slice of every season with this pie cookbook, including beautiful, delicious pies for spring, summer, fall, and winter, as well as pies suitable for any time of year.
Master the art of pie-making and start enjoying a lifetime of fresh, homemade pie with this pie cookbook.
Perfect pie-making with a twist—modern takes on sweet and savory classics
There’s no better way to sweeten your day than with a heavenly slice of homemade pie. This pie cookbook modernizes tried-and-true flavors, with inventive recipes that help you make mouthwatering masterpieces.
Inside this pie cookbook, you’ll find everything you need to bake up delightfully imaginative pies: tools of the trade, rolling and decorating techniques, and fundamental ingredients. Explore a refresher on handling dough and blind baking, and avoid pie-making pitfalls with troubleshooting tips. This pie cookbook will get you rolling with recipes for flaky, foolproof crusts. Then, try your hand at deliciously innovative pies such as Maple-Apple Pie with Bacon Streusel, Chocolate and Potato Chip Pie, and Beer Cheese Hand Pie.
This creative pie cookbook includes:
- Easy as pie—Master the basics with a rundown of how to prep your kitchen, including the equipment and pantry essentials you’ll need (no specialty ingredients required).
- Toppings and flavor tips—This pie cookbook will help elevate your pies with embellishments like lattice weaving and cutouts, plus tips on complementing flavors so you can create your own imaginative pies.
- Modernized classics—Enjoy 80 showstopping sweet and savory pies, such as Rhubarb and Chamomile Custard Pie and Mushroom, Leek, and Kale Pot Pie!
This pie cookbook will help you create tasty works of art.