Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lisa MarcAurele
Lisa MarcAurele is the blogger behind Low Carb Yum, a popular keto-friendly recipe site that receives millions of views per month and has well over a million Facebook fans. As a busy mom, her motto has always been to "keep it simple" so she favors recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
Lisa initially turned to a ketogenic diet to lose weight after treatment for Graves' disease destroyed her thyroid. But cutting carbs made her feel so much better that she's been following a low carb lifestyle for over a decade.
Low Carb Yum was one of the first low-carb specific food blogs to emerge. And since 2010, the recipes on the site have helped millions of people all around the world stick to a low carb eating plan.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Lisa MarcAurele
People across the country are discovering low-carb and keto diets and finally achieving weight-loss success, but one of the biggest challenges can be finding easy-to-prepare low-carb recipes that can fit a busy schedule. Everyone wants to get in and out of the kitchen fast, and this where Low-Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto comes to the rescue. The cookbook is filled with delicious recipes to make low-carb, high-fat meals with minimal ingredients and no-fuss preparation. Easy and great-tasting foods are the key to success with a keto diet, and it doesn't get much simpler than recipes with 5 ingredients or less. Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto features over 120 tasty recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and beverages.
- Quick breakfast recipes to start the day off right
- Soups and salads that make perfect lunches
- Effortless appetizers, snacks, and beverages
- Hearty dinners that don't take all day to prepare
- Seafood specialties
- Decadent yet healthy desserts
- Recipes meeting dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, paleo, and AIP dietary restrictions
- A rundown of keto basics, with explanations of ketosis, daily macros, and calorie counting
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid, making shopping and stocking one's pantry even faster and easier
- Common keto mistakes that can cause weight loss stalls
- Addressing inflammatory foods which may also be contributing to health issues
- Sample daily meal plans for those who need some help during their transition to keto
- Nutritional information for all recipes, including macros
Following a ketogenic diet doesn't have to be complicated with Low Carb Yum Simple Keto Meals for Beginners. This cookbook has more than 125 recipes for all meals of the day--breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts--clearly labeled with macronutrient information, calorie counts, and dietary restrictions, making it easy to find a recipe to suit your needs and tastes. The book even includes a 14-day meal plan for anyone just starting out, and each recipe is portioned for two, to help prevent overindulging. Lisa MarcAurele has been following a keto diet and sharing recipes on her website Low Carb Yum for over a decade, so you can be sure to find experienced tips and tricks on how to best stick to the keto diet and what exactly you should be eating to keep yourself in a state of ketosis. MarcAurele draws on global cuisines for inspiration, to produce recipes that will not only help you stick to your health goals, but also taste delicious.