Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Heather Perine
Heather Perine is a teacher, recipe developer, and food blogger. Originally a farm girl from upstate NY, she now resides outside of Boston, MA with her husband Jason and her black lab, Mila where she blogs about baking from scratch easy dessert recipes at bostongirlbakes.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Baking is a piece of cake with this fundamental beginner’s cookbook.
Here’s a little culinary secret. You can become a fantastic baker even if your cooking experience is limited to cracking a few eggs. All you need is The Beginner’s Baking Bible.
Baking becomes truly accessible thanks to this cookbook, which features:
- Breakdowns of baking basics—Learn how to utilize critical baking techniques such as mixing, folding, creaming, and kneading. Discover steps that will help you perfect your process.
- Tons of insider tricks—From ingredient substitutions to marshaling batter run amok, most recipes are paired with important tips designed to simplify and troubleshoot life in the kitchen.
- 130+ scrumptious recipes—Enjoy making a wide variety of sweet and savory goodies including decadent spiced hot chocolate cookies, zesty lemon bars, or fresh and flaky summer vegetable tarts. No matter what you bake, these recipes will have family and friends reaching for seconds.
Blossom into a confident baker with The Beginner’s Baking Bible.
The simple starter guide for making whole-grain sourdough at home
Sourdough bread is good—and whole-grain sourdough is even better. This sourdough cookbook helps bakers of all skill levels learn how to serve up warm and fresh loaves of this healthy and versatile variant. From sandwich loaves to sweet buns, find out how easy it is to bake perfect whole-grain breads every time.
This whole-grain sourdough cookbook features:
- Step-by-step directions—Discover simple and straightforward instructions that cover growing and preparing the starter, making the dough, and baking it to perfection.
- Loaves and beyond—Expand baking repertoires with recipes for a variety of artisan loaves, sandwich breads, rolls, and more.
- Discard delicacies—Put an end to food waste with a collection of sweet and savory recipes designed to use up starter discard in creative ways.
Fill your kitchen with freshly baked whole-grain bread thanks to this easy sourdough cookbook.