Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Simplify your life and your family’s meals with easy, 5-ingredient recipes
If a busy schedule has been standing between you and eating the healthy meals you and your family deserve, consider a simpler alternative. The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook is a straightforward, convenient, and organized method that proves you don’t need a ton of ingredients to make a great meal—all you need is 5.
To all of you overworked professionals, jugglers of children, and commuters, this easy cookbook is filled with 90+ simple recipes that don’t skimp on flavor, nutrition, or freshness. If you often find yourself scrambling at dinnertime, The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook should be your go-to reference.
Inside The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook, you’ll find:
- Hone your workspace—With a little help optimizing your kitchen, this easy cookbook will make sure you have the necessary tools and cooking area.
- Reinvent your meals—In addition to one-pot recipes, easy classics, no-cooks, and pre-prepped, there are dishes in this easy cookbook specifically designed for turning leftovers into new, tasty treats.
- Stock your shelves—From your freezer to your cabinets, this easy cookbook will keep all of the essentials you need an arm’s length away.
The 5-Ingredient Fresh and Easy Cookbook is the perfect way to create efficiency in the kitchen and grocery store while still producing nutritious, interesting meals.
Recipes include: Fig Ricotta Toast, Shepherd’s Pie, Veggie Frittata, Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili, and Cuban Mojo Pork Chops & Orange Rice
Winner winner chicken dinners (and more)—75 beginner-friendly recipes with minimal prep
When it comes to making flavorful, weeknight-friendly meals, there’s no ingredient as deliciously versatile as chicken. The Easy Chicken Cookbook is packed with simple recipes that turn the humble chicken into a crowd-pleasing superstar. From snacks and appetizers to lunches and dinners, there’s a chicken-focused favorite for home cooks of every expertise level.
This unique chicken cookbook offers recipes organized by convenience: 5 ingredients or fewer, 30 minutes or less, one pan, one pot, and pressure cooker or slow cooker. A mix of classic and contemporary dishes—Hot-Honey-and-Garlic-Glazed Drumsticks, Pad Thai with Crunchy Peanuts, and Pan-Seared Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breasts—use simple, everyday ingredients.
The Easy Chicken Cookbook includes:
- Bird basics—Learn about classic chicken cuts, how to safely handle and store chicken, and beyond.
- Spice it up—Explore 12 super easy sauces and sides that’ll help you take your dishes to the next level with this standout chicken cookbook.
- Clear-cut recipes—Discover a convenient index that lists recipes by chicken cut so you can create a meal with the ingredients you have on hand.
Bake, broil, braise, and poach your way to perfect chicken at home—The Easy Chicken Cookbook will show you how!