Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sharon Glascoe
Sharon is a self-taught baker, cook, and overall food enthusiast who developed a passion for baking because of her enormous sweet tooth. She has been cooking since she was 10 years old. Through her blog, Certified Pastry Aficionado, she uses her passion for baking and food
photography to inspire others to make incredible foods in their own kitchens. This passion has lead to the publishing of her first cookbook, Pastry for Beginners, where she teaches even the most notice bakers to make delicious treats like cinnamon rolls, eclairs, and croissants. During her days, Sharon works as a certified public accountant at a manufacturing company. She resides in Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, young daughter, and their two orange tabby cats.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Become a pastry aficionado with this all-in-one pastry cookbook
Baking beautifully golden, buttery pastries from scratch may seem intimidating—but all it takes is a tasty recipe and some trustworthy guidance. This pastry cookbook is for the home baker who wants to up their baking skills with picture-perfect pastries.
This pastry cookbook includes step-by-steps and photos for fundamental dough-making techniques, like blind baking pie dough, kneading soft yeasted breads, laminating an airy puff pastry, and piping a light choux pastry; as well as dozens of recipes for flaky and flavorful sweet and savory pastries.
This pastry cookbook includes:
- Knead-to-know—An overview covers pastry terminology, essential equipment and ingredients, as well as tips for prepping and handling your dough.
- Dough not ‘doh’—Become an expert on pastry-making with easy-to-follow master dough recipes, as well as troubleshooting for any pastry problems.
- Pastry perfected—Try your hand at mouthwatering recipes for tarts, turnovers, eclairs, and more.
Uncover the secrets of pastry-making with the foolproof guidance of this pastry cookbook.
Make every event incredible and unforgettable—an easy guide to elegant and effortless entertaining
From birthdays and baby showers to graduations and game nights—there are so many moments in life that call for celebrating with a memorable gathering. This go-to guide to easy entertaining is packed with tips and tricks, plus plenty of inspiration so you can confidently plan any event without breaking a sweat.
Whether your event is a festive holiday, a cozy gathering, or anything in between, Entertaining Made Easy distills all the frills of party planning into easy steps. Create a foolproof hosting plan, complete with menu suggestions and timeline examples for a variety of parties or celebrations, plus tons of advice for delightful decorations. Then, laugh, eat, and be merry with menus themed by occasion, featuring dozens of deliciously easy recipes like Goat-Cheese Stuffed Peppers, Chocolate Raspberry Mousse, and even cocktails like Classic Mojitos!
Entertaining Made Easy includes:
- Prep for success—Find inspiration using sample timelines and menus, discover how to party-proof your event space, and check out 10 practical rules to party plan by.
- Design your day—This guide to entertaining will help you add some flair, flavor, or festivity to your celebration with beautiful, vibrant photos and easy-to-follow advice for DIY décor.
- Easy party flavors—Menu planning has never been easier with Entertaining Made Easy, featuring 5-ingredient recipes, one pan or pot recipes, 30-minute meals, and even no-cook recipes!
Entertaining Made Easy is your handy, how-to guide to becoming a host with the most.