Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Chinese food in a flash—88 easy, tasty wok recipes that sizzle
It’s time to toss the takeout menu and start stir-frying like a seasoned master chef. The Easy Wok Cookbook gives you everything you need to get started, including dozens of delicious Chinese dishes, simple instructions, troubleshooting tips and tricks, and more.
From flavorful Kung Pao Chicken to crispy Sesame Beef, this authentic Chinese wok cookbook is sure to tantalize your taste buds without breaking your budget—or your patience. Rock your wok with confidence at home with expert tips, including a step-by-step guide to achieving stir-fry success. Welcome to your new Asian-inspired cooking adventure!
The Easy Wok Cookbook has it all:
- 88 Classic and creative recipes—Discover how to stir-fry, steam, and simmer a delectable mix of traditional Chinese foods, American Chinese takeout favorites, and Chinese fusion dishes.
- Doable dishes—Save time and money with these easy wok cookbook recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, under $10, or with 5 ingredients or less.
- Essential extras—Learn what to look for when choosing a new wok, cleaning and seasoning your wok, and what ingredients to keep stocked in your pantry for effortless wok meals any night of the week.
Take the guesswork out of what’s for dinner and enjoy sizzlin’ success with the Easy Wok Cookbook.
Make Asian dumplings from scratch with beginner-friendly recipes
Dumplings are little parcels of love—juicy presents on a plate that bring joy with every savory bite. And now you can enjoy restaurant-quality potstickers, wontons, baos, and other dim sum classics without leaving the comfort of your own kitchen! Dumplings for Beginners is filled with instructions and guidance for every step of the dumpling-making process. You’ll find easy-to-follow recipes for boiled, steamed, deep fried, and pan-fried dumplings, plus soups, sides, and dipping sauces.
- Dough primers—Learn how to make three types of dough and how to portion, roll out, and fold five classic dumpling shapes.
- Recipe hacks—Switch up dumpling flavors and textures with suggestions for alternate fillings, sauce and stock pairings, cooking methods, and more.
- Kitchen essentials—Ensure dumpling success with advice for stocking must-have equipment and ingredients.
Skip takeout and create delicious dumplings from scratch with help from this beginner’s guide.
From sea to supper—75 sophisticated, yet simple, delicious seafood cookbook recipes
Like the sea itself, cooking seafood can be quite intimidating—consider this your life raft. Dedicated to the home chef, the Essential Seafood Cookbook is full of recipes from the deep that allow you to recreate restaurant-quality dishes in your own home through straightforward, creative, and approachable techniques.
Use the simple, step-by-step instructions to whip up meals using classic seafood ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You’ll also learn best practices for selecting and storing a wide variety of seafood choices, different cooking methods like poaching and pan roasting, as well as some must-haves for elevating your fare from ordinary to extraordinary.
The Essential Seafood Cookbook includes:
- Omega 3 power—Discover 75 truly tasty recipes that are loaded with health benefits from helping to prevent heart disease and promoting weight loss to improving cognitive skills.
- Mix it up—Feel free to switch up some of your favorites with easy substitution options provided in this go-to seafood cookbook.
- Environmentally conscious—Use the buying guide for tips on purchasing sustainable seafood.
Bring the best flavors of the ocean straight to your kitchen with the Essential Seafood Cookbook.
A virtual sea of cooking possibilities for the 10 most essential fish.
A surplus of options with lower saturated fat content than beef or chicken. Bursting with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, seafood is one of the best protein sources you can add to your diet. Yet, most people are intimidated by experimenting outside of their favorite one or two fish cookbook recipes. The Big 10 Fish & Seafood Cookbook will give you the know-how to expand a lackluster seafood repertoire into 80 creative and delicious recipes, with additional variations for up to 240.
From Spicy Tuna Poke to Fire Roasted Salmon with Herbs, break free of the usual fish cookbook worries, like knowing how to buy sustainably, or when it is appropriate to use fresh, frozen, and canned. You’ll be amazed at how quick, inexpensive, and delicious it can be to incorporate more fish into your diet with this convenient fish cookbook.
This fish cookbook is packed with useful information like:
- Variety on tap—Follow these 80 fish cookbook recipes or with a small change, such as new aromatic herb or flavoring, create an all-new dish.
- Sustainable and budget-friendly—Recipes that embrace fresh, frozen, even canned fish to fit a wide range of budget needs.
- Built in convenience—This fish cookbook contains ingredients that are easy to find in most grocery stores.
If you are looking to enrich your diet with a bounty of new, healthy, delicious seafood, this fish cookbook should be on your countertop.