Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Christina D'Arrigo
Christina D’Arrigo is a 500 hour trained yoga teacher and former dancer/choreographer from New York City. As a former attendee of the “Fame” school in NYC, Christina received her specialized high school diploma in Dance and then went on to study dance further in Los Angeles, CA and London, UK where she received her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees Dance and Choreography. Upon her return to NYC, she received her 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and began teaching yoga in live classes and online for thousands of people all over the world via the YouTube channel, Yoga With Christina – ChriskaYoga and various other platforms.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Improve stability and strength with easy chair yoga poses
Adding a chair to your practice can provide a new level of accessibility and comfort that isn’t available in other forms of yoga. Whether you have physical restrictions due to age, pregnancy, a health condition, or just limited space, this book makes it easy to incorporate chair yoga into your daily routine.
- An intro to chair yoga—Start with a quick primer that explains the health benefits of chair yoga and how to create your own practice.
- 4 complete sequences—Explore chair yoga routines for warming up your body, moving while seated, incorporating more dynamic movement, or unwinding and relaxing.
- Customizable routines—Find 10- and 20-minute programs with variations for each pose, so you can tailor your practice to your needs and schedule.
- A progressive approach—Build up strength and flexibility safely and comfortably with exercises that slowly increase in difficulty.
Boost your confidence and stability through chair yoga poses and sequences that are gentle, simple, and easy to follow no matter your experience level.
Recover, recharge, renew—your essential yoga guide to balancing chakras.
Achieving physical and mental balance is beautiful and healing. But the journey to harmony can be challenging. Essential Chakra Yoga is an easy way for beginners, trained teachers, and everyone in between, to unblock and align their chakras, find balance, and heal both body and mind—one pose and one pranayama (“controlled breath”) at a time.
From simple Siddhasana (“accomplished pose”) to the more advanced Salamba Sirsasana (“supported headstand”), Essential Chakra Yoga is a masterclass in breathing techniques, stretching, and sequencing various poses that can enhance your quality of life every day while boosting strength and flexibility. Take a deep, cleansing breath. It’s time to body-bend your way toward bliss.
This complete chakra yoga guide includes:
- Packed with poses—Master 56 essential chakra yoga positions and 8 stretching sequences for cleansing the 7 major chakras.
- Perfect for all levels—This educational chakra yoga book is a must-have for beginners and home practices, but it’s also ideal for skilled teachers and practitioners too.
- Modern mat companion—Practice along with clear, color Illustrations that demonstrate each pose and get you on the path to chakra yoga mastery.
Bring balance to your mind, body, and spirit with this healing chakra yoga guide.