Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Emilie Bailey
Emilie Bailey is the photographer, owner, and creator of the recipe site Tales of a Texas Granola Girl, where she specializes in creating gluten-free, low-carb, and keto comfort food dishes inspired by the Texas and Southern foods she grew up enjoying.
After struggling with her weight for more than 20 years, along with complications from PCOS and Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), she discovered the keto lifestyle and was able to improve her symptoms drastically and, ultimately, her overall health. Today, her PCOS is controlled, her IIH is in remission, and she is passionate about helping others in their journey to better health.
These days, she lives with her husband, the Cowboy, and two girls on a game ranch in Central Texas and also works as the ranch chef. You can find out more about ranch life and browse through more keto recipes at www.texasgranolagirl.com.
Follow her on Instagram or Facebook @texasgranolagirl
Customers Also Bought Items By
Combine the power of keto and vegetables with easy 30-minute meals
Who says vegetarians can’t enjoy keto? With Vegetarian Keto in 30 Minutes, vegetarians and vegetable lovers alike will enjoy super simple keto recipes that maximize weight loss, eliminate meat, and minimize your time spent in the kitchen. Discover an evidence-based introduction to vegetarian keto and get expert guidance for starting (and maintaining) a veggie-based keto diet.
Go beyond other keto diet books with time-saving features like:
- A vegetarian keto primer—Learn the basics of the ketogenic diet and how to easily go keto with meat-free ingredients.
- A comprehensive shopping guide—Discover key vegetarian keto ingredients, take the guesswork out of stocking your fridge, and learn which ingredients to avoid.
- Easy recipes—Get delicious meals on the table in 30 minutes or less with simple steps and familiar ingredients.
Supercharge your keto diet with meat-free dishes and this time-saving vegetarian ketogenic cookbook.
Take keto dining down South with 100 satisfying recipes
Going keto doesn’t have to mean ditching comfort food favorites. With The Southern Keto Cookbook, 100 mouthwatering Southern dishes are back on the menu. Take your pick of beloved classic down-home meals—or try exciting new twists on traditional cuisine that you won’t find in other Southern cookbooks.
Get started with a primer on ketogenic cooking and a list of kitchen must-haves. Then dive into a delicious lineup of recipes, including many dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. Southern cookbooks should include savory chicken and dumplings, creamy coleslaws, fluffy biscuits, and sweet pies—and this one satisfies all those cravings and more with hearty keto meals.
This standout among Southern cookbooks includes:
- Southern staples—Take advantage of the shared elements of Southern cookbooks and a keto diet: fresh veggies, full-fat dairy, unprocessed meats, and fats such as lard.
- The keto basics—Brush up on keto with info on tracking your macros, foods to encourage or avoid, pantry necessities, and keto-friendly sweeteners.
- Macros and more—Consult accurate macro calculations on every recipe, plus helpful cooking and substitution tips throughout.
The Southern Keto Cookbook goes beyond other Southern cookbooks to fit seamlessly and satisfyingly into your keto lifestyle!
Truly easy keto recipes for your busy life
Unlock the secrets of fast and healthy ketogenic meals. The Ultimate Simple Keto Cookbook shows how appetizing and effortless the keto diet can be. Discover simple keto recipes that cook up using just one pot or pan—or don’t need to be cooked at all. Some of the recipes use only 5 ingredients or less, and many take 30 minutes or less. Each recipe includes macro percentages and nutritional info, making this cookbook the perfect keto companion on the journey to better health.
Eat well every day with simple keto recipes like:
- Blue Cheese-Cucumber Bites—Buttery gorgonzola pairs perfectly with crunchy toasted walnuts for a sinful bite atop fresh cucumber slices.
- Garlic Cheddar Biscuits—No need to give up warm, buttery biscuits—this recipe satisfies cravings and avoids all the extra carbs by using almond flour.
- Creamy Zucchini-Poblano Soup—Zucchini and sweet, fruity poblano peppers pair beautifully with smoky cumin in this simple keto soup.
- Lemon-Basil Chicken—The aromatic combination of lemon and basil adds a gourmet touch to these easy marinated and grilled chicken thighs.
Find accessible new ways to enjoy low-carb foods with this simple keto cookbook.