Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Shelby Law Ruttan
Shelby grew up in Northern New York in a very close-knit family. She developed a passion for the kitchen while growing up, being inspired by her Mother and Grandmother. That passion led to the development of the blog Grumpy's Honeybunch in 2007, where she preserves and shares family recipes as well as Keto recipes for the picky eater. In 2019 she launched Honeybunch Hunts, a blog about homestead and harvest recipes. In 2021 she launched The Best Vegetarian Recipes website, sharing vegetarian recipes, meal plans, and tips for those looking to transition into a vegetarian or more plant based lifestyle.
Experimenting in the kitchen is one of Shelby's passions. Making recipes from the food she and her family has harvested themselves. Many times one recipe is made to fit the likes of all diets in the home. This adds diversity to her recipes where there is always something that can be found for anyone.
Shelby currently lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. Other than creating recipes, she enjoys hiking, kayaking, travelling, reading, wine tours, and spending time with her family.
Customers Also Bought Items By
The fresh, flavorful seafood and veggie cookbook for a fat-burning keto diet
Eating a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet can boost your energy and help your body burn fat—and it doesn’t have to include tons of bacon and butter. Break free from common keto constraints with this pescatarian cookbook. The simple, accessible recipes and meal plan feature fresh vegetables and seafood that taste delicious and help shift your metabolism into fat-burning mode.
Get the basics on adapting a pescatarian diet to achieve ketosis. Discover recipes strategically planned to fit the macro ratio, so you don’t have to calculate all your nutrients. Whether you’re already pescatarian and looking to begin a keto diet, or a keto convert looking for an alternative to typical meat-heavy dishes, this pescatarian cookbook is your answer.
- Flavorful fish & veggies—Dig in to 100 recipes for breakfasts, snacks, soups, salads, vegetarian and vegan entrees, fish and shellfish entrees, desserts, and more.
- An easy 14-day meal plan—Kick-start your journey with a two-week, macro-balanced pescatarian meal plan, complete with shopping lists.
- Healthy fats, keto benefits—Unlock the fat-burning benefits of a keto diet with a higher intake of healthy fats from foods like salmon, trout, nuts, avocado, and olive oil.
Take the next step in your journey to better health with the perfect pescatarian cookbook for a keto diet.
The all-in-one paleo cookbook for mess-free, stress-free, one-pot paleo meals
People have praised the paleo diet as an approachable and appetizing method of losing weight and managing chronic conditions—but the stressful daily grind can lead paleo followers to rely on highly processed, high-carb dishes. The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook combines the hearty flavors and health benefits of the paleo lifestyle with a variety of easy-to-make, single-vessel recipes to keep you on the paleo path.
The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook explores the basics of the "cave-dweller diet" with details on paleo-approved foods and an overview of how the paleo diet can reduce heart disease and inflammation, encourage healthy weight loss, and improve digestion. Utilizing a simple set-it-and-forget-it process and fuss-free recipes, these 100+ mouthwatering, macro-friendly meals are perfect for staying on the paleo diet—all you need is one dish.
The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook includes:
- Paleo pantry—Keep your kitchen paleo-friendly with advice on must-have ingredients and equipment, and even “paleo in a pinch” tips for creating your own paleo meals.
- Practical paleo—Delicious, nutritious recipes in this paleo cookbook make cooking a breeze with prep times of around 15 minutes—including time-saving tips for precut or precooked ingredients.
- Paleo pots and pans—The 100 yummy dishes in this paleo cookbook help keep your energy up and cook times down using single vessels like stock pots, sheet pans, skillets, and electric pressure cookers.
Enjoy a lifetime of simple, stress-free healthy eating with The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook.