Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Eileen Kelly
EILEEN KELLY is the creator of the food blog, Everyday Eileen (EverydayEileen.com). Her recipes focus on quick and easy, seasonal recipes that are family tested and approved. Cooking for family and friends paved the way for her to begin as a food blogger. Her food philosophy is to enjoy healthier meals most of the time with the occasional indulgence. Eileen lives in New York with her husband and four children who enjoy being her recipe testers. Besides cooking, Eileen enjoys family time and the best of both the beach the mountains
Customers Also Bought Items By
Give your home-cooked meals a 5-ingredient makeover with this easy cookbook
You don’t need to be a professional chef with a pantry full of hard-to-find items and complicated recipe instructions to whip up something mouthwatering. With the Quick and Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook, you can execute 60 tasty, healthy recipes in 30 minutes or less using minimal ingredients.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks—and discover time-saving strategies, equipment suggestions, and tips on how to run an efficient kitchen—in this easy cookbook. Infuse amazing flavor in your dishes with a homemade spice blend or sauce that uses five ingredients or less!
This easy cookbook includes:
- 60 in 30—All 60 enticing recipes can be made in a half-hour or less.
- Mix it up—Try delicious variations in Master Recipes like Cheesy Pesto Flatbread and Mini Cheesecakes that will inspire you to experiment in the kitchen.
- S-I-M-P-L-E—This is the perfect, easy cookbook for both newcomers and experienced home cooks to make good meals every day.
Find out how effortless making appetizing food can be with this easy cookbook!
Cut out the mess and the stress with easy one-pot recipes
Between hectic schedules and impending deadlines, it can seem like there’s no time for a home-cooked meal. But, with just one pot and plenty of easy, reliable recipes, you can create flavorful meals that will save you hours of prep and cleanup time. This collection of one pot meals will help you put an end to arduous meal preparation. The step-by-step instructions make it easy for you to prepare delectable meals without spending hours in the kitchen, leaving you with more time for fun, food, and family.
The guide to one pot cooking helps you:
- Cover your bases―Whether you need a vegetarian breakfast or a hearty meat stew for supper, discover straightforward recipes for all occasions and tastes.
- Use what you have―Make the most of whatever cookware you already own with meals designed for a variety of cooking vessels.
- Keep cooking fast and easy―Avoid mealtime stress with recipes using accessible ingredients that can be combined in less than 35 minutes for satisfying meals without any fuss.
See for yourself how fun and easy cooking can be with this one pot cookbook.