Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jamie Yonash
Jamie Yonash is the creator of the lifestyle website Life is Sweeter by Design (LifeIsSweeterByDesign.com). Jamie believes that you can design a sweet life with a little effort and a joyful attitude. Never wanting to add to the plate of already-busy moms, Jamie creates recipes, crafts, and tips that help moms achieve their own sweet life without added stress. Her website gets over 2 million visitors a year, and many stop by to find healthy recipe ideas in a judgement-free zone! Jamie is a lifelong resident of Kansas and loves small town life. After graduating from high school, Jamie pursued a nursing degree and graduated from Southwestern College in Winfield, Kansas, with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. She worked as a nurse for over 20 years before resigning to pursue her online business full time. Jamie has known her husband since she was five years old. She knew on their first date at the age of 22 that he was the man she was going to marry. Four children later they continue to work hard to appreciate the sweetness of everyday life.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Air-fried favorites to satisfy cravings with fewer calories
Air fryers can help deliver real results when you step on the scale. With the Air Fryer Cookbook for Weight Loss, you can make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods without sacrificing flavor.
Filled with quick and easy recipes, like Breakfast Potatoes, Black Bean Corn Dip, and Chicken Tenders, this cookbook covers everything from healthy breakfasts and snacks to hearty mains and sides. And because they use less oil than traditional frying, they’re better for your waistline.
This weight loss cookbook helps you:
- Enjoy classic flavors―Learn how to use the air fryer to replicate the addictive texture of your favorite fried foods.
- Make just about anything―Discover a quick, easy guide to cooking a range of fresh and frozen ingredients.
- Air fry like a pro―Make the most of your fryer with tips for handling food pairings, substitutions, allergies, and more.
Enjoy the foods you love while losing weight thanks to these delicious air-fried meals!
Unlock the power of your air fryer with this comprehensive collection of recipes
Air frying makes it quick and easy to cook up delicious fried or roasted foods the whole family will love—with virtually no oil! From breakfast to dessert, the Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook simplifies mealtime with 150 flavorful recipes designed just for the air fryer.
- Diverse dishes—Create healthier versions of fried favorites, like Crispy Fried Chicken and Cinnamon and Sugar Donuts, plus dishes you might be surprised can be made with an air fryer, like Whole Roasted Chicken and Baked Sweet Potatoes.
- Truly easy recipes—Discover classic and innovative air fryer recipes that utilize affordable, everyday ingredients you can find at any grocery store.em dash & 2nd bullet sentence
- Handy cooking tips—Find expert tips for using your air fryer, plus at-a-glance charts that quickly tell you cooking times and temperatures for a comprehensive selection of fresh and frozen foods.
Eat mouthwatering air-fried foods for every meal with help from Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook.