Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
★Do you wish to enhance your online learning/teaching experience by leveraging the power of Google Classroom but don’t know where to start and how to unleash its full power as a teacher, student or parent?
★And are you looking for a simple, comprehensive guide that will break down the topic, as it introduces you to Google Classroom in simple, straightforward language?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are About To Discover How To Leverage The Inner Workings Of Google Classroom To Get The Most Out Of It For Maximizing Your Teaching Or Learning Experience!
Google Classroom is indeed the most promising learning platform out there in terms of offering variety, boosting productivity for both teachers and students by transforming communication, classroom and workflow management, as well as teaching and learning speed.
And by virtue that you are here, you’ve likely heard enough about it, including how teachers and students have classes online yet wondered to yourself…
What exactly does Google Classroom do?
Are there other similar platforms out there, and how do they compare with Google Classroom?
Do I need Google Classroom? What are its benefits?
How does the platform work correctly?
How do I use it as a teacher, student, or parent?
Where do I get started?
How do I navigate the platform and perform tasks like creating courses and adding students?
What cool features should I be on the lookout for, and how do I make the most use of them?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, so keep reading as it will teach you how to get started with Google Classroom and make the most of it.
More precisely, you will learn:
- The basics about Google Classroom, including what it is, what it does and more
- The differences between smart education and traditional education
- Why you need Google Classroom; its benefits to students and teachers
- The main features of Google Classroom, including the hidden or not-so-obvious features
- How Google Classroom compares against Apple Classroom
- How to set up your Google Classroom in a few steps
- How to create an outline course in Google Classroom
- How to manage the platform by adding students or teachers, managing homework and other activities
- The most innovative learning enhancing tools that you have to know about
- The extensions you require to use with Google Classroom
- How to motivate pupils on Google Classroom
- How to use Google Classroom to develop yourself professionally
- The tips and tricks you can leverage to make the most of Google Classroom
- How to solve common Google Classroom problems
…And much more!
Whether you are a teacher or a student, you have to be part of the future classroom. You have to learn fast and adapt yourself to the new platform to make the most of it in good time to avoid missing out on its countless benefits.