Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Antje Barth
Antje Barth is a Developer Advocate for AI and machine learning at AWS based in Düsseldorf, Germany. Antje is cofounder of the Düsseldorf chapter of Women in Big Data and frequently speaks at AI and machine learning conferences and meetups around the world. She also chairs and curates content for O’Reilly AI Superstream events. Previously, Antje was an engineer at Cisco and MapR focused on data center infrastructures, big data, and AI applications.
Customers Also Bought Items By
With this practical book, AI and machine learning practitioners will learn how to successfully build and deploy data science projects on Amazon Web Services. The Amazon AI and machine learning stack unifies data science, data engineering, and application development to help level upyour skills. This guide shows you how to build and run pipelines in the cloud, then integrate the results into applications in minutes instead of days. Throughout the book, authors Chris Fregly and Antje Barth demonstrate how to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Apply the Amazon AI and ML stack to real-world use cases for natural language processing, computer vision, fraud detection, conversational devices, and more
- Use automated machine learning to implement a specific subset of use cases with SageMaker Autopilot
- Dive deep into the complete model development lifecycle for a BERT-based NLP use case including data ingestion, analysis, model training, and deployment
- Tie everything together into a repeatable machine learning operations pipeline
- Explore real-time ML, anomaly detection, and streaming analytics on data streams with Amazon Kinesis and Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka
- Learn security best practices for data science projects and workflows including identity and access management, authentication, authorization, and more