lttcbro Arm Shapers for Women Post-Surgical Compression Sleeves Garment Upper Arm Shapewear Posture Corrector Tops
- SLIMMING: Compresses upper arms and back to reduce arm and back flab and fat bulges while adding a stylish element to your outfit.
- IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE: A power couple of arm compression and posture correction.Compressing loose skin and flab, Seamless Amazing Arm Shaper makes your arms look thin and firm.Give shoulder back support and help you maintain good posture throughout the day.
- PUSH UP YOUR CHEST: The chest lines are forced to gather in the middle to show your charming chest. Its open bust with 4 hooks design accommodates any bust size. Wear the shapewear top with your favorite bra!
- INVISIBLE:The untra-flat,thin, lightweight,strentching slimming arm 3/4 sleeves shapewear conceals wrinkles, scars, tattoos and blemishes.Invisible under clothes.
- APPLICATION: Sheer and sexy, wear them underneath sleeveless tops and dresses to add an elegant feature to your outfit while showing off your perfect arms.Great for arm liposuction post, weight loss surgery.SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:If you're not completely satisfied at any time, for any reason, we will resend an new one give you a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 25.4 x 17.27 x 2.29 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2019
- ASIN : B07N5N7QMN
- Item Model Number : 11002-BK-XL
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 112,720 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #608 in Women's Shapewear
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 March 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 6 March 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 20 September 2019