|Special Features||HDMI interface, support to transmit 720p HD videos transmission|
|Connector Type||Infrared, HDMI|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 9.3 x 2.6 cm; 400 Grams|
|Item Weight||400 g|
|Item Model Number||HD585|
|Date First Available||5 March 2019|
measy HD585 Wireless HD Extender TV Audio Video Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Signa350m/1150 Feet 720p Sender with IR Remote Control Dual Antenna
- 1.Can pass through walls, the distance can be up to 350 M in the open space . With digital display, channel switching and power on/off status at a glance;
- 2.HDMI interface, the highest output resolution supports 1080@60Hz;The resolution display quality is up to HD 720p .Full hardware design, no need to install software, wireless settings, plug and play.
- 3.Support 8 groups of channel selection, effectively avoid wireless signal interference such as wireless routing; New dual-antenna design,Stronger signal, better receiving effect;
- 4.When the transmitter and the receiver are in the same channel, can support one-to-one or one transmitter to more receivers used simultaneously .
- 5.The transmitter has built-in infrared signal transmission or uses infrared signal extension cable for controlling the Blu-ray DVD, digital set-top box and other equipment in long distance ;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HD585 HD wireless transmission is a wireless transmitter for home HD audio and video entertainment. It consists of a transmitter and a receiver . Usually, the HDMI set-top box of home needs to be connected to a HD TV (or projector) through a HDMI cable. The HDMI cable has a length limit , and the set-top box is also placed at a relatively fixed position.Especially when connected to a hanging projector, it brings a lot of inconvenience to the user in wiring and Connecting the line. Now the HD585 solves this problem.
If you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, while you are in the living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player with IR CONTROL EXTENSION function.
It does not require a line-of-sight placement, so you can keep your home theater devices neatly out of sight. This enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless A/V solution.The transmitter and receiver are outfitted with connections for your HDMI-enabled device for an advanced HDTV multi-room setup. It also includes IR pass-through for wireless control of your devices.
Frequency : 5.8GHz
Channels : 8 groups
Input/output interface : HDMI interface
Housing material :Transparent plastic
Power input : 5V / 1A
Machine size :128*93*26mm
Operating temperature :32~104℉/0~40℃
Storage temperature : -4~140℉/20~60℃
Only if your receiver and transmitter are on the same channel, you can use it.
If you change the frequency band on the transmitter or receiver, pls change the another one too as they are not automatically of setting.
transmitter*1,receiver*1, power adapter*2，user manual*1, IR cable*1
IR infrared remote control signal