To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
No sé si sea mi producto solamente o sea en general, pero casi no corta absolutamente nada, el cabezal de rastrillo deja muchísimo que desear, no corta al raz y deja desprolijo. Lo único que veo que me funciona es el cabezal para la nariz, y aún así siento que no cumple el trabajo al 100%. Compré este producto porque leí muy buenas reseñas pero quedé decepcionado.
1. I recently owned one of these made by a Schick. It took a AA battery and lasted forever! This one (Wahl micro groomsman) takes a AAA battery which is not enough power to keep this thing going for more than two weeks. You will be constantly changing out the AAA battery with this one. Battery life is not good.
2. The lid does not stay on. It doesn’t snap or latch into place. It just rests on the top half of this trimmer. You’ll lose the lid or throw it away because it simple doesn’t stay on.
3. You can only shave in one direction with this thing. There is no indicator as to which side is which since this thing is so plain and round. That’s fine for an Apple product, but this thing will be YANKING out beard hair and nose hair constant if you don’t make sure to know which one direction this thing can work in.
4. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks and the switch is already starting to go out. I have to slide it on and off a few times to get it to start working again. Maybe a bad connection?
5. This could be related to that weak and underpowered AAA battery, but this thing seems to get tired/weak and needs to be run under the sink every few strokes or it could come to a grinding halt.
I cannot fully review this product as it died on me after one use. The one use I got out of it was fine it did its job trimming nose hairs and that was it. It didnt rip any out. It didnt cut me. It worked great honestly. However a week later I go back to trim things down again and it wouldnt turn on. I thought it was the battery but once swapped it still wouldnt turn on. For the price it's what you would expect.
If you want a long lasting one. This ain't it. If you're just starting to get into basic grooming. This is it. No risk and no huge loss. I feel like it's a 50/50 chance of it lasting for more that a few uses or dying after one use. And no my hairs didnt clog or kill the motor. In fact I didnt even have much hair to trim.
Piece of junk. Worked for 2 or 3 times and then there must be hair stuck in there because it starts very infrequently. When i do get it to turn on, it will trim 1 hair before it stops working. The mechanism of action for the motor is very poor to vibrate the blade. I've struggled so much with this crappy product because I bought it to travel, its lightweight. However, I wish I stuck to my Phillips one which finally gave out after 3 good years of use. Don't be stuck in a country with this crap, I was relieved to finally toss it.
Loved Wahl's trimmers in the past and still own two, but this one misses the mark, badly. The materials and build are cheap and when one of the two trimmer heads is attached, it's so loud that you can't get it anywhere near your ear, lest you risk damaging your hearing. To remove the case and install a new battery you use the same motion to turn the trimmer on, so essentially everytime I turn on the trimmer the plastic casing slides off. Truly annoying and a head scratcher of a design flaw. How the hell did that pass even one quality control test, let alone make it to market like this?!? The trimming mechanism is good and it does not pull your hair when trimming, so it earned one additional star, otherwise this would be the definition of a one star trimmer. I would stay clear if i were you.
If my memory serves me right, I thought the first one of these I bought was awesome. I've gone through probably 3 since with constant problems. One was tossed after maybe 2 weeks. It falls apart easily, the entire head wants to twist off during use, and the motor bogs down and appears to get jammed up when using the guard. If they could get the design fixed, this used to be my favorite body hair trimmer. Now it just gets thrown away after struggling with it. I like the design and have been using these for years, and maybe at the price I should just expect issues. But i'd easily spend twice as much if they'd just fix the glaring design flaws.
This product was worth the money. However, after about a month of using (2 times a week), I was cleaning the tip and it completely fell apart. I could not put it back together. I just ended up throwing it away.
I bought one and thought it worked pretty well until I dropped it and it exploded into pieces in the sink. Could not be put back together. Thinking it was my fault and an accident and it worked fairly and wasn't really expensive, I bought a replacement. And the exact same thing happened. I'm sorry but I would think the manufacture of a grooming item for use in the bathroom would be designed not to fly to pieces due to an approximate 2 foot drop, but in this case, that thought was wrong. Time to try a different trimmer.