Top positive review
First impressions - worth buying
Reviewed in Australia on 10 December 2020
I've only had this radio for a couple of days and it's excellent so far. I can't comment yet on the battery life or quality of earbuds, as I'm using my own earphones.
- It's easy to auto-tune the stations - just hold down the 'scan' button and it does it for you
- The radio is very responsive and changing between stored stations is quick
- The radio is small and lightweight. The lanyard it comes with is handy.
- There is no 'bass boost' or sound EQ option. That said, it's not an issue at this price in my opinion.
- I've had no issues with radio reception and tuning. There's a slight 'hiss' on some stations, but that's to be expected.
I paid $19.49 and it's worth buying at that price. Unfortunately radios like this are becoming harder to find and 'name' brands are typically around $100 for a similar product, which makes no sense to me. Hopefully the radio goes well over time, we shall see.