To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Absolutely amazing product which is truly wireless with superb bluetooth technology. It fits well in the ear canal if you use an appropriate accessory supplied with the product. While running, I only have to adjust it once or twice during an hour of sprint. Voice quality incl. the bass is also top notch. The charging cum storage case helps to ensure that the earphones are always charged. Extremely satisfied after ~ 15 days of usage.
Keeps going bad every few months of use.have already replaced once.again after 2-3 months stopped working .every time this happens atleast 1-2 months are wasted by after sales people.Very poor after sales service.Would recommend to buy some other coy like Bose with better after sales service.Frustrating.
Sinceramente el producto me encanta, los usaba a diario para hacer ejercicio, hacer llamadas, puedo conectarlos tanto a mi teléfono como a mi laptop y el hecho que sean resistentes al agua me deja tranquilo por cualquier tema de sudor. Son ligeramente incomodos al principio pero nada a lo que uno se pudiera acostumbrar una vez que pruebas con los diferentes ajustadores que vienen en la caja. El único problema que tienen es que el auricular izquierdo deja de funcionar (y que al parecer es un problema recurrente), ya levante el reporte de garantía de los que compré para ver que sucede, pero por el momento, mi recmendación es: A menos que se quieran arriesgar a tener que enviar también a garantía los suyos, busquen otra alternativa porque de nada sirven unos audífonos bluetooth que en menos de un año les falla el auricular izquierdo.
Left earbud volume is too low! Works for about 5 minutes and then the left earbud just fades out to half volume level as the right one. I read about this happening to others before I purchased but thought they must have gotten a defective one.. but turns out it’s a defect common to all of them!!! Don’t make the mistake I made. They look great but quality is garbage.
I was looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones that I could wear while running or at the gym. Did a ton of research, and finally ended up choosing the Jabra Elite Sport. Overall, I'm quite happy with the purchase. More details below:
Pros: 1) Great sound. I know they are not noise canceling, but the sound is full enough and powerful enough where it almost seems like they are. I have a couple of noise canceling Bose headphones, a Grado, and a Sennheiser, so I know what "good" headphones sound like, and these are quite ok compared to those. And, most importantly, they are loud enough to block out the annoying music they play in the gym, which is a big plus for me.
2) They look good. They don't stick out of your ear or look like hearing aids like a lot of headphones. The Bose Sound Sport Headphones just look stupid, in my opinion. I tried them on and they stick out of your ear so much you look like you have Shrek-like ears. These meld in, don't stick out beyond the ear, and look unobtrusive. And they are fit snug enough where they will never ever fall out.
3) Features: Can answer calls, change tracks, increase or decrease volume from the headphones itself. Quick and simple set up.
1) Fit can be tricky. They come with a number of ear ear fins and plugs that allow you to customize the fit, so I would encourage all users to try a bunch of combinations before settling on the right one. But regardless, I can only wear these for about 90 minutes (and I had to build up to that) before they start hurting. But that's ok -- these are not meant to be the headphones you wear at home while watching a movie or on a plane for several hours. They are meant for working out, and for that period of time, they work well.
2) If you take the right headphone out, the left one stops working as well. I don't know why that had to be the case. They couldn't design it so both headphones work independently of the other?
3) Price. I think they are worth it, but if they reduce price by 2-3k below the Amazon discounted price, I think they would fly off the shelves.
Also -- Set up is quick and simple. Battery life is long enough. They come with an app for your phone that can measure V02 max and all that, but I've never used it. That doesn't mean it's no good, but I just didn't feel the need to.
Overall, I'm quite happy with the purchase. They are great for the use case, which is for wear while working out. Do not buy them as the headphones you want to wear while watching a movie, or on a long flight, or that 3 hour phone call. They aren't meant for that. If you use them for what they are meant for, they are great.
I tried a bunch of wireless ear bud and these are the only one I found that stays secured when I’m at the gym. The sound quality is not good especially for the price but I use them for podcasts so it’s not a bid deal.
I gave 1 star because of the over packaging. It is a box in a box in a box and those boxes are way to big for no reason. Company should start making more sustainable packaging. Nobody cares about packaging as long as it protect the product during shipping and the product is good.
Utilizo los Jabra Elite Sport con mi Apple watch 4 y funcionan perfecto, el sonido es bueno, sin ser excelente, pero mejor que en los Powerbeats 2 que tenia antes. Los uso para correr el 90% del tiempo y para eso creo que si excelentes. Recomiendo probar las diferentes almohadillas para obtener el mejor ajuste al oído porque solo dado se obtiene buen sonido ACTUALIZACIÓN El 15 de octubre dejaron de funcionar, no los puedo cargar, me duraron 7 meses por lo que definitivamente no vale la pena.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the product or the supplier, but I bought these last week and the right earbud wasn't working. Not out of the box and not after a night of charging. I got a replacement and this time around, the left one wasn't working. I have now initiated a refund but this has been a terrible experience.