Top positive review
Excellent kit with a very minor fault
Reviewed in Australia on 27 February 2021
* Every item was present. Nothing was missing.
* A silica gel dessicant sachet was provided. Thank you.
* The power supply module had its pins inserted into a white styrofoamy cushiony material - please see the attached image named "StyrofoamyCushionyMaterial_PowerSupplyModule.jpg".
* I have used only the two sound sensors, the RTC module, the RGB & SMD RGB modules, the 7-colour flash module, & the laser emit module so far. All of these modules work well.
Points for ElegooAU to improve on:
* The 7-colour flash module in the kit had one of its pins bent by ~15 degrees. I had to bend it back carefully using tweezers. The module still works, though.
* All of the sensors are on their own printed circuit boards (PCBs). The membrane switch/keypad is probably an exception. The water level sensor appears to be its own PCB like it is in ElegooAU's Complete Starter Kit with the Mega2560 R3 Arduino board.