Top positive review
Great laptop for this price point, you do not get any better laptops at this price point.
Reviewed in Australia on 28 January 2020
Everything about this laptop is so perfect, except these following things:
1. It only has 4 gigs of ram, and it is running Windows 10. Usually, Windows 10 can take up more than 50 percent of the total ram and the dedicated graphic card took away 512 mb, which means you only has a little bit more than 1G of ram to use. This is totally fine if u only use your laptop for school or work :)
2. It has a ryzen apu. Ryzen chips are famous for its dedicated vega graphics card and good heavily loaded performance. However, ryzen chips use a lot of power and turn your computer into a pot quickly.
3. It has 2666mhz memory, however, ryzen 3 cpu only supports 2400mhz speed ram. That means 2666 memory is a total waste of money. If you wish to upgrade it, you can buy a 2400 ram rather than a 2666 ram for lower price but the same performance.
4. The battery runs out quickly. It lasts about 5 hours due to its amd chip. (Overall, the amd version is better than the intel version. Not only it is cheaper, it also comes with better performance)
5. Terrible touchpad
6. Does not support fast charging.
Everything else is perfect...
Things I REALLY like about this laptop.
1. Good chassis
2. AMD chip (it's not perfect, but it's a lot better than intel i3)
3. Good built quality (except keyboard, my B key fall out but it's easy to fix)
4. backlit keyboard, you don't see this in any other laptops at this price point.
5. The colour contrast is not bad, but at least it is 1080p :)
YOU DONT EXPECT A LAPTOP TO BE PERFECT AT THIS PRICE POINT, IF YOU WANT A PERFECT LAPTOP, GET A MACBOOK PRO 16 INCH.
I tried to play some games on this laptop.
CSGO (32 bit) 1080p medium-low quality, i can get an average frame rate about 30, depends on the map. 720p 4:3 can get about 40 fps.
Android games simulators can run smoothly on this laptop, 60 fps!
Overall, this is a great laptop. I am a student, I do some light gaming and it is perfectly fine. If u only use microsoft office on this laptop and u do not worry too much about the battery, this will be a perfect laptop for you. If you are a student like me, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND this laptop to you if you can bring your charger to school. If you want to play some games on a budget, get this laptop and get another ram. DUAL CHANNEL RAM CAN make your laptop performs at least 50% better.
Don't worry too much about ram tho, you can always use linux instead of windows.
I hope my review can be helpful to you!