Top positive review
Reviewed in Australia on 24 November 2020
- great value for money
- Earfins work great, fit is one of the best I've had
- Get a variety of different earfins and tips so you can cutomise the fit to yourself
- Great for on the go/working out - has never fallen out on me
- Case is very small and convenient to just throw in your pocket or otherwise
- The buttons are a bit difficult to get use to - its actually a very small part of the earphone face (seems like 1-2mm area) - if they made the button bigger/less pressure to push this would be better than touch controls as it would solve all the issues with accidental touches.
- Sound quality is as good for the price - good soundstage, vocals shine, enough bass when the song calls for it (good fitting tips affect it a lot), a bit high on the treble side which makes listening at high volumes difficult (but you shouldn't do that to your ears anyway!). Sound on their Trueshift2 is better.