Customer Review

Reviewed in Australia on 13 September 2020
Very disappointed. I feel this is a dangerous product. The WIFI controller attached to the LED strip connector wires, smoldered and actually melted. Releasing a terrible toxic smell in my son's bedroom. We had only had it going for 1/2 hr. I was very hot to touch. Would definitely NOT purchase again. They have offered to resend another but I DO NOT TRUST the SAFETY of this product. BUYER Beware. I have not heard about my full monetary refund either since rejecting the offer to resend. I want my money back.
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

0.0 out of 5 stars
0 out of 5
0 global ratings
5 star (0%) 0%
4 star (0%) 0%
3 star (0%) 0%
2 star (0%) 0%
1 star (0%) 0%