sofsy Opaque Microfibre Tights for Women - Invisibly Reinforced Opaque Brief Pantyhose 40Den [Made In Italy]
- Italian-Made Quality: These elegant, slimming fashion tights are manufactured in Italy, renowned for its premium hosiery.
- Opaque, Durable Nylon: 40 denier nylon, with a silky matte texture that resists runs. Compared to similar products, they're strong and durable! You can feel the quality.
- Comfortable Fit, Yet Won't Sag: Soft, supple fabric is specially manufactured to hold its elasticity wear after wear. These shaping nylons feature a boxer-style, reinforced brief & sandal toe.
- Soft, Non-Irritating Waistband: Our waistband won't cut into your skin like cheap pantyhose! Yet it retains its elasticity through washes and wears so you always get the perfect fit.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If these aren't the best ladies' tights you've ever worn, simply let us know. We'll issue a prompt replacement or refund, no questions asked.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 29.79 x 16.51 x 1.8 cm; 25 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2017
- Manufacturer : sofsy
- ASIN : B01IP5BSZC
- Item Model Number : MIC-TIG-40-BLA2
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 117,446 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #335 in Women's Tights
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These tights are shocking. The colour makes you look like a corpse, very yellow in colour and really thick.
They looked like NHS compression socks without the compression!
Unless you are wearing these under a floor length dress or for Halloween, I would steer clear!
But they are pantyhose. In Britain and other places, "tights" are what North Americans call "pantyhose"—but please read on.
So, if you want to be sure to keep them in perfect condition, or if your hands are a bit dry in wintertime, when you slip these up your legs, a little trick is to just dab a smidgen of aloe creme on your fingers—hardly any—and this smidgen of moisture will save your fingers from "fighting" the delicate fabric. Once the pantyhose are on, I think they will be reasonably okay; as much as pantyhose ever is, to resist minor snaggers.
Someone asked for photos, and my "forest green" may surprise you in seeming to be without any colour at all. In my hands, they are decidedly a pretty medium green. But the photos show them seemingly without colour—just like pantyhose. So, consider the "forest green"—when worn on your bare legs—to be just a shadow, or a delicate, tentative hint of green; little beyond that. And you also see how obviously my black panties show through them: so much for opaque! But I felt fine with that, because I intended to wear my new pantyhose/tites as a second surface over natural dark spandex tites. Often I wear two pairs of pantyhose when it's cold out, and I thought this would be ideal for my walks in the forest. Now comes the surprise! When I slipped the forest green Sofsies OVER black spandex tites, suddenly the Sofsy tites were exactly the pretty green colour that they were NOT when worn by themselves over my bare legs! I could hardly believe it! So: these Sofsy tites rate A+ by me. Really superb. I'm ordering more.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 February 2019