Unipaws Large Free Standing Dog Gate, Extra Wide Safety Wood Pet Gate, Extra Tall Indoor Foldable Dog Gate, Expands up to 203cm Wide 91cm, Doorway Pet Barrier, White
Enhance your purchase
- No Assembly Required: Fully assembled and ready-to-use in 30 secs. Gates are perfect for your small puppy.
- Folding With Flexibility: Easy to use folding structure. Design with a duel-sided folding system, allowing U/Z shape folding.
- Anti-Scratch Protection: Each pet gate feature with plastic pads at the bottom, preventing scratch the floor & enhancing the stability.
- Robust Structure: Built with quality wood and durable dual hinges. Easily fit in home décor and add the premium feel.
- Open Dimension: 203 cm Width, 91 cm Height, 1.8 cm Thickness, Folded Dimension: 51 cm Width, 91 cm Height, 7 cm Thickness, 4 cm space between slats.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.8 x 203.2 x 91.44 cm; 13.61 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 October 2020
- Manufacturer : UniPaws
- ASIN : B07FTDNZR3
- Item Model Number : UH5025_SML
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 318 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UniPaws freestanding dog gate with 2 support feet, no need tool assembly, made of rich white finish which is elegant will add modern design to your home.
Spec and details
Open Dimension: 152cm Width, 61cm Height, 1.8cm Thickness
Folded Dimension: 51cm Width, 61cm Height, 5.4cm Thickness
Easy setup, the freestanding “Z” design.
3-panel and the 360-degree hinge allows easy storage and saving space.
Finished by rich paint in espresso wood, this gate will match at home in any room.
No assembly required, just extend the gate and place it anywhere as a pet divider.
Why Use A Dog Gate?
Keeping dogs out of certain areas is only one of several reasons why you might want to consider using a dog gate. There are actually a number of situations where it can be a good idea to set up a gate that keeps your dog confined.
- Keeping multiple dogs separated from one another
- Keeping your dog away from a young infant, or vice versa
- Keeping your dog away from your cat’s stuff
- Keeping your dog confined temporarily, with more freedom to roam than a dog kennel
- Protecting your dog
Provide extra stability and prevent tipping of these solid support feet.
Each pet gate features with rubber pads at the bottom, preventing scratches the floor & enhancing the stability.
This gates allows you to place it anywhere around the house.
This gate’s white color easily matches a variety of home decor.
Use scenario presentation
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
More recently I just wrapped it around the base of the Christmas tree and it was helped create a bauble safe vet free Christmas.
Top reviews from other countries
I contacted the email address supplied in the box and received a replacement within two days!
The gate is fairly heavy, which is what you want if you are using it for a large (or what will become a large) dog. It's sturdy and stands on our floor even without the two supplied feet being used.
It's also practical as it folds away neatly.
I would recommend this product and the company have been outstanding in their customer service.