|Package Dimensions||9.14 x 6.86 x 1.27 cm; 68 Grams|
|Size||EC12 7 Pins Orange 5pcs|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||68 g|
uxcell 360 Degree Rotary Encoder Code Switch Digital Potentiometer EC12 5 Pins 14.3mm D-Shaft Orange 5pcs
- Type: Encoder code with Switch; Adjustment method: 360 Degree; Number of pulses: 24; Pin Numbers: 7(5 working signal pins & 2 mounting pins); Rated Voltage: 5 Volt; Shaft Type: D Type.
- Shaft Diameter: 6mm/0.24"; Shaft Height: 14.3mm/0.56"; Total Dimension: 15mm x 13mm x 24mm / 0.59" x 0.51" x 0.94"(L*W*H).
- In the forward rotation, the A line phase leads the B line phase; when reversed, the B line phase leads the A line phase. The phase relationship and number of rotations of AB can be identified using a simple digital logic circuit (exclusive OR gate and D flip-flop).
- By rotating the rotary encoder can be counted in the positive direction and the reverse direction during rotation of the output pulse frequency, unlike rotary potentiometer count, this rotation counts are not limited. With the buttons on the rotary encoder can be reset to its initial state, that starts counting from 0.
- Applications: Industrial control, robots, photographic lenses, computer input devices, such as optical mechanical mice and trackballs, controllable stress rheometers. raspberry design sensor module design circuit board design dimming and sound 3D printer LCD display, etc. (car CD players, for volume & on/off control or data selection via LED or LCD display; perfect for use with PIC or ATMEL microcontrollers.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A rotary encoder, also called a shaft encoder, is an electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to digital output signals.
Rotary encoders are used in a wide range of applications that require monitoring or control, or both, of mechanical systems, including industrial controls, robotics, photographic lenses, computer input devices such as optomechanical mice and trackballs, controlled stress rheometers.
Adjustment method: 360 Degree
Pin Numbers: 7
Number of digits: 24 digits
Rated Voltage: 5 Volt
Shaft Type: D Type
Shaft Diameter: 6mm/0.24"
Shaft Height: 14.3mm/0.56"
Total Dimension: 15mm x 13mm x 24mm / 0.59" x 0.51" x 0.94"(L*W*H)
Avoid storing the products in a place at high temperature, high humidity and in Corrosive gases.
Do not touch the product with water, as this may cause abnormal output waveform.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 29 September 2020