|Product Dimensions||10.01 x 7.01 x 2.01 cm; 23 Grams|
|Item Weight||23 g|
uxcell® PT100 Temperature Sensor Transmitter 24V DC 4-20mA 0℃ to 150℃
Enhance your purchase
- RTD PT100 Temperature Sensor Transmitter
- Power Supply: 24V DC; Output Current: 4-20mA
- Temperature Range: 0℃ to 150℃; Measurement precision: ±0.2%F.S
- Can be converted into 4-20mA current signal through the transmitter
- Perfect for two wire solution using a standard RTD sensor package
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Output Current: 4-20mA
Temperature Range: 0℃ to 150℃
Measurement Precision: ±0.2%F.S
Total Size: 44 x 22mm / 1.73" x 0.87"(D*T)
Material: Plastic, Metal; Color: Blue
Package Content: 1 x Temperature Sensor Transmitter; 2 x Mounting Screws
1.Through the transmitter, resistance signal of the thermal resistance can be converted into 4-20mA current signal.
2.Perfect for two wire solution using a standard RTD sensor package. Easy to use with computer.