|Product Dimensions||11 x 7.01 x 3.99 cm; 9 Grams|
|Item Weight||9 g|
|Item Model Number||a16101000ux1004|
|Date First Available||19 September 2018|
uxcell Waterproof Voltage Converter Regulator DC/DC DC 12V/24V to DC 5V 3A 15W Power Buck Transformer
Enhance your purchase
- Waterproof IP68 Voltage Converter Regulator DC 12V/24V to DC 5V 3A 15W.
- Protections: Over-load, Over-current, Over-temperature, Short-circuit, Over-voltage.
- Auto-recovery when device is back to normal operating; high transfer efficiency of 93% max..
- Die-cast plastic shell, anti-shock, and moisture-proof and has stronger durability.Widely used in bus, cmb, large trucks, motor, solar generate electricity, display screen of bus and taxi, audio device.
- Note: It is recommended to use stable DC power for the input power supply If you use the pulsed DC power provided by the generator, please filter it with capacitor before connecting it to the converter. If you use solar panel to supply directly, please note that the open circuit voltage of the solar panel cannot exceed the maximum withstand voltage of the converter. The supply voltage should be within the rated voltage and always leave a certain margin.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Waterproof Voltage Converter Regulator DC 12V/24V to DC 5V 3A 15W
1. 100% full power and stable current output, non-isolated module.
2. Waterproof level IP68 and anti-shock protection, Ultra compact size, light weight.
3. Industry grade DC12V to DC 5V converter, efficiency up to 93%.
4. Die-cast plastic shell, epoxy potting, cooling by free air convection.
6. Protections: Over-current, Over-voltage, Over-temperature, Over-load and Short-circuit, auto-recovery when device is back to normal operating.
* Input Rated Voltage: DC 12V/24V
* Input Voltage Range: 9-35V DC
* Output voltage: DC5V 3A
* Output Rated Power: 15W
* Efficiency: 93% (half load); 92% (full load)
* Output Peak Power: 25W
* Voltage Regulation: Less Than 1%
* Load Regulation: Less Than 2%
* Ripple(full load test): Less Than 50mV
* No-load Current: 20mA
* Total Size: 63*32*18mm(L*W*H)
* Weight: 60g
1 x DC 12V/24V to DC 5V 3A Voltage Converter
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The power converters marketed for dash cams had all bad reviews and showed them to be unreliable.
After looking around, I decided that any 12V to 5V regulator (with at least 2A of current) would work. Then I found this one which has a USB plug. Perfect It works great. The 3A rating at 5V means this guy should easily power any dash cam and a second device without issues.
To install it, I bought a mini fuse tap and tapped a fuse that would turn on only when the car was on. This doesn't have an auto shutoff fucntion so you need to make sure that it won't drain your battery if you leave something plugged in. If you unplug the device, then the amount of power it draws when nothing is connected should be minimal and shouldn't have an issue. I put a 2 to 3 amp fuse for this line since it only should draw 15-20W
(when taking inefficiencies into consideration) and connected it to my dash cam with no issues for a clean installation.
I also like that it is coated in an epoxy so if it does fail, it shouldn't catch of fire much.... hopefully
I attempted to return the uxcell adapter and Amazon responded that that was unnecessary - Amazon credited my acct. for the price I paid and I then ordered the Rove adapter, which promises to solve my needs.
So now I have the uxcell adapter which I intend to use as a pair of hardwired USB convenience socket(s) in one of my older autos.