wlaniot RG 316 Cable Low Loss RF Coaxial Coax Cable for DIY 20 Feet (6.09 Meters)
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Type: RF Coax RG316 Cable | Length: 20 feet
- Material: Inner conductor: silver plated copper clad steel | Insulation: PTFE | Outer conductor( shielding) :silver plated copper braid | Jacket: FEP
- Diameter(mm): Inner conductor:7*0.175 | Insulation: 1.52 | Outer conductor( shielding): 1.95 | Jacket: 2.50
- Impedance: 50 ohm | Max Frequency: 3000MHz |Operating Temperature Rating(℃): -55～+200
- We are a professional radio frequency coaxial cable company, the cables are of high quality, you can buy our products with great confidence.
Product detailsSize Name:20 ft
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.24 x 13.97 x 0.76 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Wlaniot
- ASIN : B07L67VJDX
- Manufacturer reference : GP-RG316-609
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RG316 coax cable can be used in direct burial, radio frequency and telecommunications applications. Often used for the transmission of radio frequency signals, also be used in wireless communication, broadcast and military equipment. RG316 coaxial cable may also be used for high frequency interconnections between PCB in telecommunications equipment.
RG-316 cable is a good choice for applications like these which require good performance and stability in high temperature environments and superior phase stability, or for applications in demanding environments or with minimal installation space. RG316 is a high performance coaxial cable that is in accordance with MIL-DTL-17 specifications.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 6 February 2020
I used it to make a 1:1 choke balun
On a 140-43 core and I got 132uh